OUR VISION IS THAT PARENTS OF CHILDREN IN CATHOLIC SCHOOLS BE FULL PARTNERS IN DELIVERING QUALITY CATHOLIC EDUCATION.
The Council is a collaborative and representative organisation dedicated to promoting and supporting accessible, quality education for all children in Catholic school Communities by:
sharing responsibility for learning and living gospel values
assisting our school communities to identify, provide and maintain the human, material and capital resources necessary for the effective and efficient delivery of Catholic education
building an environment where parents can be empowered to take an active role as the primary educators of their children
actively encouraging our school communities to reach out with love, respect and tolerance through balancing the needs and expectations of all
• Through FAITH, support the mission of the Catholic Church in spreading the message of the Gospel.
• Seek EQUITY through lobbing Governments, Commonwealth and State, to appropriately support and fund Catholic school children.
• Provide CHOICE for all parents, so that they can decide on the most appropriate education for their children’s development.
• Ensure QUALITY support is available to all Tasmanian Catholic school Communities.
• Have our VOICE heard as representatives on various Regional, State and National working parties, committees, forums and boards.