OUR VISION IS THAT PARENTS OF CHILDREN IN CATHOLIC SCHOOLS BE FULL PARTNERS IN DELIVERING QUALITY CATHOLIC EDUCATION.
The Council is a collaborative and representative organisation dedicated to promoting and supporting accessible, quality education for all children in Catholic school Communities by:
- sharing responsibility for learning and living gospel values
- assisting our school communities to identify, provide and maintain the human, material and capital resources necessary for the effective and efficient delivery of Catholic education
- building an environment where parents can be empowered to take an active role as the primary educators of their children
- actively encouraging our school communities to reach out with love, respect and tolerance through balancing the needs and expectations of all
• Through FAITH, support the mission of the Catholic Church in spreading the message of the Gospel.
• Seek EQUITY through lobbing Governments, Commonwealth and State, to appropriately support and fund Catholic school children.
• Provide CHOICE for all parents, so that they can decide on the most appropriate education for their children’s development.
• Ensure QUALITY support is available to all Tasmanian Catholic school Communities.
• Have our VOICE heard as representatives on various Regional, State and National working parties, committees, forums and boards.